Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day Two

"You're so damn beautiful in the morning. I love to watch you sleep. How did I get so lucky?"

That's what I woke up to this morning. How could a girl not have a spring in her step, waking up to love like that?

And to top it off, it would appear that yesterday's weighing, measuring and stuffing my face yielded some pretty amazing results. I stepped on the scale and it said I'm already down 4 lbs ! How can that be? I got C to step on the scale and he's down 5. Unbelievable, but very inspiring!

This morning I threw my eight egg whites into the blender with some blueberries and Splenda. Drinking them, it turns out, wasn't as bad as trying to eat a giant omelet of slimy egg whites. I can do this! I've even figured out how to stay within my limits while going out for dinner with my mama tonight; we're going to see Sylvia Brown.

Today is a good day, even if it is raining!

1 comment:

Wait. What? said...

Ya! I am so excited for you and your new eating habits - its kinda fun once you get it down, and really very simple - which I love.