Monday, April 7, 2008

An Open Letter (prayer) to My Karma Gods

Dear Karmic Gods;

First of all, I would like to thank you for all the wonderful things that have happened over the past year; perhaps I haven't properly done so, because it seems like it's one step forward, 10 steps back (or is it just me??).

Yes, yes, I know 'you can't have it all', 'give and take', 'good with the bad' and all that...but is it really necessary to pile on all the bad at once (o, please say this is all....at least for now!)? Maybe you didn't notice that was happening, 'cause it's only one thing at a time, but really....come on. UNCLE!! We seriously need some relief from one thing before you pile on another ok? Please? I'm sincerely concerned for C's health right now. The stress is getting to be too much for him, I can see it; you know how he turtles and starts to pick away at himself and his bum disappears when it gets to be too much? Yeah, well he's been doing that. I even saw a bit of a tear in his eye earlier. He wiped it away, but I saw it. Along with my own stuff, his stuff directly affects me; you know how codependent I am! I'm codiexploding here!!

I am writing to you today to officially put my needs out there. Maybe my thoughts are being intercepted somehow and you haven't received my previous cries for help, so I figure if I take the time to write it down and send it to you via internet, you can take some time and see what can be done.

I have made some deposits (here's one) into my Karma bank, but it seems like since that day the cart is still tumbling, sans wheels, down the hill. Maybe you didn't receive my deposit? I got a call from her today thanking me profusely! She was very grateful and said I was a godsend... I did good. Really!

I am asking today that justice be served with regard to that whole court situation. I would also like it if you could bring someone to remove the albatross, um Mustang, from around my neck. Maybe some of the money that was taken away could somehow be returned? That sure would help a lot! Regarding his licensing....we all know that situation was completely their fault (for crying in the sink they even fired their top people over the deal), so why is he still continuing to be punished?? Maybe you missed the memo, but this has been going on since before Christmas. Granted, the firing of the wrongdoers was a great start, but if you could just take a moment to peek in, you'll see that not only did it not solve the problem, it's now created an even bigger one. And regarding my work situation....a lot more would be super! I'm ready for quite a bit more and so are the girls.

Thank you for listening and I promise to do better and try harder!! I just need that foot squishing my head to the floor to loosen a teeny bit. Then I'll be able to do better.

2 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

:( Sorry, e. I'm going to come kick the universe's ass soon. Love you.

Wait. What? said...

Gah - I wish you Good Karma - it seems to me that you have had your fair amount of the bad stuff- hopefully the tide turns soon for you and your loved one!