Wednesday, April 2, 2008

All about MEEEEEEE























My real life BFF Mantramine has tagged me for this meme. It was very kind of her to appeal to my inner attention whore; because I simply love talking about me, I graciously accept!

What I was doing 10 years ago:
10 Years ago, I had just rented my own place, after 10 years of marriage to my (essentially) childhood sweetheart. I was suffering from what I have since come to term 'Mad Woman's Disease'; MWD is an affliction of many women between the ages of around 28 - 32, give or take, who wake up one day to the realization that they have been married for too long to the wrong man, are in a rut and need to completely revamp their life. Often this includes becoming the teen we weren't able to be, due to being caught up in the relationship much too young. This is when they, as in my case, become incredibly selfish and do things like have affairs. (Yes I did, and I'm deeply ashamed and sorry to this day, but I have made peace with my ex).

5 Years ago:
Once again, a crucial relationship had just ended. After 4 years enjoying the single life, I fell for the sex addict. The story of my life 5 years ago can be found here.

1 Year ago:
I had just moved my business from my home office to the office I'm in now. With the help of my wonderful C, my business had grown to the point of needing its own space. C just happened to have space in his office; here I sit today, 1 year later, typing this meme.

Yesterday:
Yesterday I was still obsessing and stressing about the court debacle. Therefore, I really did not get much accomplished.

5 Snacks I enjoy:
  • Miss Vickies Sea Salt and Vinegar chips
  • Celery with peanut butter
  • Nuts of all kinds, particularly cashews
  • Good old cheese and crackers
  • Corn flakes (or Special K, or Cheerios)
5 Books:
Ugh, I'm simply not much for books at this stage of my life. I should be! I love reading, but I just have fallen off the book wagon, in favour of cuddling in front of the TV with C. You literary geniuses might look down your noses, but I've always loved Stephen King, even when he was pretending to be Richard Bachman.

What would I do with 100 million $$:
1 word; philanthropy





3 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I love you, e! Except that you've fancied up your clock. You're just rubbing it in. ;)

Meghan McKee said...

Hehehe.... See MPJ.... if only YOU had a clock to smarten up YOUR blog like E did....

Nice Meme lady. You are so good talking about YOU!

Wait. What? said...

I liked your meme and your new fancy clock - Cat