Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My 5 Random things meme

I've been tagged by Recovery Discovery to post 5 random things about me, so here goes....

5. I have a thing for shoes. Yeah, I know it's not unique or anything, after all I am a chick. This is new for me though. I never really cared much for shoes, except for that time when I was thirteen and I paid $90 for a pair of 'moon shoes' that ALL the girls begged me to borrow. I got to wear them once or twice, then they disappeared into the abyss of young teens awaiting their turn with the 'moon shoes'. They were white leather flats, with a gold inlayed crescent moon and stars on the toes. Magic! Right now my favourite shoe is the sling-back peep-toe. I have 4 pairs and I think I'm going to need to acquire the ones pictured. They're so frilly and pretty.

4. I LOVE princesses and princess dresses. I want to be Cinderella. Seriously.

3. I'm secretly lazy. If I didn't have to work, I wouldn't. But I like to have things and I love to have money, so I toil. I don't want to though.

2. I take things too personally. Everything must be my fault. I don't know why. Perhaps that's something to investigate.

1. I love my bed. Particularly lying in bed with my man. We're on holidays and have taken to laying in bed watching movies, not going to sleep until 5 a.m. and not getting up until 2 in the afternoon. I'm in heaven!

I really am not all that shallow, but it would appear I sort of themed this '5 random superficial things'.

3 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I hate shoes, but I heart you, e. You are my favorite pretty princess.

Kimberly O'Connor said...

Pretty shoes! I wish, just once, I could stay up till 5AM and sleep till 2PM. My body shuts down at like, 8:30 PM and starts up again around 6AM.

Mantramine said...

Oh, I like those shoes....

calling you now. THEY blocked my from my life source at work. &^$%^&Y