Monday, January 21, 2008

I Have A Dream


I feel like this little girl. She looks like she's not very experienced at story writing, but she's eager to put some words on that paper.

I have often thought that my life experiences would make an interesting book, and I even made attempts to write about them now and then. The thing is, I'm not quite sure how! So I've stopped and started too many times to count.

Then I met him. His story is interesting too; especially interesting, is the story of our life together ~ not the day to day stuff, but the background stuff we've been battling for the past 4 years. We're close to the end of a rather important round in this fight, which is making me feel very inspired.

My last post about coming out the other side of a bad situation was a good gauge for me. It helped me to see that maybe, just maybe I'm right. People might actually be interested in this.....drama. So I'm going to embark on a new journey of writing. I think I might post bits and pieces of the story and get some feedback from you, my few but very valued readers.

3 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

You go, e!

Meghan McKee said...

I am feeling your pain. my mind works faster than my hands. Then it goes off in tangents. i just want to purge a story on paper or typing on a screen. I am horrible at grouping and getting the flow right. I just say what is on my mind. Lemme know if you figure it out. I learn from you!

Meghan McKee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.