Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wow, an award!

Well I just learned that MPJ over at A Room of Mama's Own nominated me for this Break Out Blogger award! How cool! Thanks MPJ, you brightened my day :>

Today would have been brother/hero's 42nd birthday and this is the day that I allow myself unabashed, self indulgent woe is me self pity, as I mentioned in my previous post. On top of that, my period decided to make a 2 week early appearance today, because it was 2 weeks late last time...perimenopausal much?? GEEZ!! I'm only 30 fucking 8!!! Ironically, I look younger than my 38 years, but I am almost completely gray and now this. Whatever!

So MPJ, thank you for making a stupid day better! I started this blogger journey as a way to vent my rather unorthodox irks and frustrations, without any real intention of an audience. I now find myself honored and hopeful that people might actually enjoy reading my humble blog.

And on another note:
Happy birthday brother, I hope you're at peace wherever you are. I love you.

5 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Well, congratulations. I am so happy to know you -- and glad (codie that I am) that I helped brighten your day a little.

~e~ said...

well, make me a little happier you did my virtual friend!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, E's brother. You r one lucky dude to have been loved by her.
Congrats, E! You rock, girl.
Love,
Scout

~e~ said...

Thanks Scout! I hope you're feeling better!

Mantramine said...

Oh... I really am a sucky self absorbed friend