Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Frankie, Where Are You????

My blog buddy, Frankiecon has disappeared. I don't think he realized how much his words touched me. His story was so inspiring! I went to check in on him and he's suddenly gone. It would appear he's deleted his blog and that has me concerned. It doesn't make sense, because he put a lot into his blog. I remember a past post when he said if he disappeared we wouldn't have to wonder, we'd know.... he was using.

Frank, if you happen to read this, please know that the Stagnant Artist and I are really hoping you're ok and that maybe you deleted your blog by accident or some other better explanation than that you're using again.

If you're a friend of Frankiecon and you know what happened, please let us know!

1 comment:

Meghan McKee said...

he's back! no need to worry any more! phew