Friday, February 15, 2008

I Love Scout

I have been completely vacant of ideas for posting recently. I want to post really interesting, funny, wise, thought-provoking material that makes me seem smart and makes you love me, but I just can't seem to think of anything (I'm sorry I'll try harder and do better). So much going on and so much time in the talky box (hehe, don't mention the box!).

Scout gave me this award today though and I couldn't wait to post it!!! I love Scouter! She's the awesomest of all my blogger bff's and this award is so touching. Even though it was given to all of us, I still feel special.

THANKS SCOUTEROOO!!!! Loving you!

Now I'm going to go gt ready for our romantic weekend getaway. I'm so excited! Tomorrow is snowboarding and then dinner and then on Sunday....massages. wohooo!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My girl, E! I so, so love you, too!
It looks great. If you ever want to put it on the sidebar, we can size it down a bit, too, k?

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I love you and Scout!